No Passport Needed!
Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church (HTGOC) and the Greek Food Festival of Dallas (GFF) are committed to guests with disabilities. Our facilities are fully accessible, and we provide a wide range of services and amenities for guests with special needs. The GFF is designed with accessible parking, accessible vehicle drop-off areas, restrooms, concessions, water fountains, and seating areas. Guests can receive more information by visiting our Hospitality Services at the Church Office in the Agora Building.
HTGOC and the GFF are committed to the responsible service of alcoholic beverages.
- No guest may bring alcoholic beverages to the festival grounds.
- GFF staff will not serve alcoholic beverages to anyone under the age of 21.
- Staff will carefully check identification of everyone who appears to be under 30 years of age.
- Acceptable documentation includes a valid driver’s license with a photo, or a photo ID issued by a US government agency.
- The staff supervisor will be informed if there is any appearance of forgery or tampering.
- In the absence of authentic identification, or in case of doubt, the staff will refuse service of alcoholic beverages to the guest.
- In the event that a guest purchases and distributes alcoholic beverages to a minor, staff may check the ID of the minor. Guests who purchase alcoholic beverages for minors will be refused service and may be asked to leave the festival grounds.
- Staff will not serve an alcoholic beverage to anyone who is intoxicated.
- Any intoxicated guest wishing to leave the festival will be urged to use alternative transportation provided by the GFF at the guest’s expense.
- Staff will inform law enforcement authorities when intervention attempts fail.
- All supervisors of those who serve/sell alcoholic beverages will successfully complete a Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission certified Seller/Server training course.
- PLEASE NOTE: TO BE SERVED ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES YOU MUST HAVE BEEN BORN BY November 4, 2001.
Animals are not permitted at the GFF with the exception of service animals.
Cameras (still and video) are permitted at the GFF as long as their use does not interfere with other guest’s enjoyment of the event.
Cellular phones are allowed at the GFF as long as their use does not interfere with other guests’ enjoyment of the event.
At the GFF, children 10 and under do not need a ticket to enter.
HTGOC and the GFF are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for our guests. Our staff will proactively support an environment free from the following behaviors:
- Abusive, foul or disruptive language and obscene gestures.
- Intoxication or other signs of impairment related to alcohol consumption or drug use.
- Fighting, taunting or threatening remarks or gestures.
- Possession of fireworks, firearms and weapons of any kind.
- Use of noisemakers or other disruptive activity.
- Displays of affection not appropriate in a public setting.
- Obscene or indecent clothing.
- Peddling or sales by other than GFF staff.
- Continuing inappropriate behavior may result in the guest being ejected or arrested by police.
Guests with a compliment, complaint, or comment may express it in person, by visiting our Hospitality Services at the Church Office or email GFF@holytrinitydallas.org.
This year we are seeking to be a “cashless” event. All concessions will accept major credit and debit cards.
Should you need immediate assistance, please notify the nearest event staff, security personnel, or police officer. In the event of a serious emergency, event staff, security, Dallas police and Dallas Public Safety emergency response agencies are ready and available to assist our guests. Pertinent information regarding the emergency and evacuation procedures will be provided over the public address system.
The First Aid is located at Hospitality Services in the Church Office inside the Agora building. Additionally, there are Automatic External Defibrillators (AEDs) located in the Agora and Church buildings.
All Guests looking to claim or report lost items during the GFF should visit the Church Office in the Agora building. HTGOC and the GFF are not responsible for lost or damaged personal items.
Lost children and guests should be taken to Hospitality Services at the Church Office in the Agora building. Parents looking for a lost child should check with the nearest event staff member, security personnel, or police officer.
- $25.00 Valet parking is available on Festival grounds
- $10.00 Parking will be available at two properties across from the Festival
- Temple Shalom (6930 Alpha Rd )
- 13701 Hillcrest Rd
- $5.00 King of Glory Lutheran Church located at 6411 Lyndon B. Johnson Fwy, Dallas. A Shuttle will be available to and from this location.
- Free Handicap parking is available at the Temple Shalom (6930 Alpha Rd.) with golf carts available to take visitors to the Festival*Parking is first come first served
- Rideshare customers (Uber/Lyft) have preferred access drop off and pick up at the festival entrance. Use Alpha road entrance on the north side of festival grounds.
The GFF is pleased to again be served by officers from the Dallas Police Department and Fire Department. Police are located throughout the festival grounds. EMTs are located at the Hospitality Services in the Church Office in the Agora Building.
Guests may exit and re-enter the GFF using the same ticket. Guests must exit through a designated EXIT gate and have their event ticket in order to be readmitted. Guests who leave the GFF and do not have their ticket will not be permitted to reenter the GFF.
No refunds on any ticket purchases for any reason. Purchasing tickets online or in person implies agreement to this refund policy.
There are accessible public restrooms conveniently located at the north and south ends of the festival ground as well as inside the Agora and Church buildings. Indoor restrooms are equipped with changing tables for small children.
To enhance public safety, the GFF has created a security check-in at the entrance of festival grounds. All bags, purses, clutches, backpacks, and totes will be searched by on site security prior to entrance to the festival.
Guns, pocketknives, scissors, or anything that may be deemed a weapon are not allowed inside Festival grounds.
In accordance with City of Dallas regulations, smoking is PROHIBITED IN ALL INDOOR BUILDINGS. Guests wishing to smoke may do so only in designated smoking areas outdoors.
Strollers are permitted at the GFF. However, their use cannot inhibit other guests’ movement.
There are water fountains conveniently located inside the Agora and Church Buildings. All fountains are accessible to guests with disabilities.
- To purchase Will Call tickets go to Greekfestivalofdallas.com
- Purchase as many tickets as you need under YOUR name for your Will Call Friends.
- When you make your purchase your name will automatically go onto the WILL CALL list.
- Tell your friends to check-in at the entrance gate and have them give your name (not their name).
- Your Will Call friend will then be checked in and they can enjoy the festival!
Your guests do not need a physical ticket.
We will scan and use the number of tickets from what you purchased
Check back at the entrance booth and add Will Call tickets as needed
Questions? Please reach out to the church office or Christine or Harry Tomasides (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Thank you for reading and following these policies . . . have a wonderful experience during your time with us!